onsdag 21 november 2007

blog language - I challenge change.. or something..

Hi there,
It's nice to be able to reach almost everyone in the whole world like this. Who am I kidding? Writing my blog in English is not for me, I don't think, but just this once I will give it a try.

It seems that having a blog and writing it in Swedish has ruined my English skills or has severely hampered my imagination in English. Whatever the cause it seems I cannot write interestingly today. Therefore, please feel free to ignore or dismiss this contribution to my blog.

If you think - hey what a boring sod that blogger is - try it yourselves. If you have a certain style of writing (e g Swedish) then change can be hard. Change is always jobbigt (translate that!! Jobbigt must be the best Swedish word ever! or maybe roligt which is often translated as either funny or nice when in fact it means both words. Maybe English has too many words?)

So. That's it for now. I've got other things to do and this writing in English business could not possibly lead to anything good?

Bye. See you in Swedish next time. (I can hear you saying: Phew. Thank U. Please no more of this... so I will obey..)

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

roligt in a way means lugnt as well...roligt is anyway the worst word to use when i talk with my norwegian...syskonbarn...because kul, really means kool in norwegian...and morsom is a really unkool word....

Frida sa...

böt hej, arnt jo ön inglishtitcher?

Frida sa...

Jag har inget att skriva i min blogg...inte ens på engelska. Vad gör man då? Jag kan förstås skriva om knowledge management eller open access eller elektroniska tidskrifter etc. - men då somnar jag. Och kanske även min(a?) läsare.

Anonym sa...

Anders: din kommen var riktigt ..nice/fun :)

Frida: Biing ön inglishtiitcher is nöu gäräntii for godd blogging skills

Tack för att du inte skriver om knowledge management eller management överhuvutaget!!!